Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Getting It Together. Now.

I am beginning a new journey.  One I haven't {*really, actually, really*} tried before.  One internal.  One focused on Me.  But in a different way, or feeling, then I've focused on me before.  Life has been V E R Y interesting lately.  I'll perhaps touch on the countless reasons why as I begin this new journey of journaling online.  But I HAVE to journal.  I have to document my story.  Not because I give a shit if it reaches even one person, but because the person I most need to reach is ME.  Sitting here.  I have a lot of soul searching to do.  I have a lot of ugly habits and patterns to change.  I have a lot of hard truths to stare down in the mirror, every day.  Until one day, my habits have shifted.  Until it doesn't feel like "trying hard" anymore.  But I know I can do this.  I can.

I'm cutting out the sugar.  Recently I've learned a whole lot about myself and all the reasons life has felt WAY BEYOND miserable and horrifying.  I have PMDD.  And most likely I'm in the lovely beginning stages of my ovaries shutting down and sending my body into menopause.  It's super fun.

Next post I will talk about my struggles with discovering how funky my hormones are.  And the symptoms that almost destroyed me!!  I will also try to discuss soon the point of time in my life where I felt my BEST, youngest, most energetic and happy.  (It has something to do with NO sugar consumption...)

It's Birthday Season so hopefully that means I'll be posting pictures of the big events.  So many things to focus on!  (In a GOOD way!!  Not a plate too full kind of way!)

Zoey is having a Marshmallow, Hot Chocolate, and Pajama Party.  The photo shoot was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment