Thursday, February 5, 2015

Teagan's "My Favorite Things" 5th Birthday Party

Teagan Turns Five, tea party style...


Teagan became very active in planning her party this year.  She wanted so many things to be a part of her celebration that I decided it should be a Favorite Things theme.  It was a great idea!  

Her birthday invitation I texted to everyone.


We decided upon her guest favors (one of my FAVORITE parts of party throwing).  It was decided that we should give one of her very most favorite things as the favor.  Teddy bear.  In a brown paper package, tied up with string.  


I have always wanted to throw a tea party.  And Teagan LOVES playing tea party.  Super easy decision there.  I scoured local thrift shops for tea cups and saucers (that didn't match, because I'm quirky like that...or cheap..).  I just kinda threw it all together.  I thrive on the setting it up process.  It completes me.



I perused pinterest trying to find inspiration for cupcakes.  I found this and this.  Then I found cupcake liners that looked like flowers from Michael's and my results were these:




I'm a huge fan of party hats.  Though I'm not sure why, really.  Teagan is my girly girl.  And I wanted to use that.  I found these lace crowns and tutorial on pinterest and had fun creating my own!






Overall it was a fun party with lots of tasty treats and fun with friends.  I'll post a few more photos of the big day!  Thanks for dropping by!










The Max and Ruby cookies made by my VERY talented friend Caiti.  Caiti's Cookies is on Facebook! She ships!

All photos taken by myself.  Link to my facebook page in 3 2 1....

No comments:

Post a Comment